FMM: Quick and Random
Quick and Rando
Quick and Random
1. Choose three songs that would be on the soundtrack of your life. "Bruised but not Broken" by Joss Stone, "It’s My Life" by Bon Jovi and "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" by Cindy Lauper.
2. Share the details of one project that you're currently working on. Not currently working on a major project. But I have been doing a mini nail project for breast cancer awareness.
3. If you could learn to do one thing overnight what would it be? I'd learn to ball room dance, before I die I wanna do a sexy Sambra roll.
4. If you could be a fictional character which one would you be? .Elinor Dashwood...I just love that book/movie
5. What's your favorite thing about the month of October? Football, and every day in the month of October I try to wear something pink in honor of breast cancer awareness, then the month ends with Halloween….my favorite holiday
6. Share one TV show that you're embarrassed to admit you watch. Couples Therapy on VH1. It’s a train wreck and I watch every episode faithfully more than once. I even have my mom watching it. This whole Courtney Stodden/Doug Hutchinson gross me out, yet intrigues me .
7. Name one friend that you're thankful to have in your life today. I'm extra thankful for my cousin and good friend Aisha, we are kindred souls in more ways than one.
8. What was the most relaxing part of your weekend? The entire weekend was pretty relaxing; we got a lot of rain in Chicago this weekend, so everyone was pretty mellow and lazy…even my cat
9. Do you like to dance? I love to dance, but I don’t do it will… I can’t even describe it properly… it’s a mess.
10. Share one thing that you're looking forward to before the end of the year. I don't know if I'm specifically looking forward to anything. I just want to continue the year in a positive and healthy way.
Posted by Tyra at 11:32 PM