Monday, October 1, 2012
1) Do you prefer to talk or text? Seriously it depends on the person, for example….if it’s my mom defiantly talk. I can be texting her for 30 minutes and call her and she will ask me exactly what we texted about… better to save my fingers and simply call her. And let’s be honest there are people that everyone prefers to text cause if you call them (and they pick up) you will be on the phone with them for hours talking about everything from their toe fungus to what they ate for lunch two weeks ago
2) How often do you make your bed? I make my bed every day. I have to. My room might be a mess, but at the end of every day I know that I will come home to a nicely made bed with a hint of Lavender Vanilla spray (try it people…. its amaze-balls!!)
3) What sounds do you hear right now? My cat Elmo snoring … he’s sleeping peacefully while he demanded that I wake up and feed him
4) List three things that you always carry with you. Phone, wallet and a bottle of water… I will start to panic if I don’t have any of those things with me
5) What are your favorite TV shows? Really? And easier question is “Tyra, what don’t you watch?”... pretty much anything on CBS except Big Brother (I don’t specifically have an issue with CBS as a network… but I never forgave them for passing up on Ringer and placing it on the CW where it died a cruel and painful death…I think it would have done a lot better on CBS….I take my TV VERY seriously)
6) Is there a hobby that you’d like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? I really want to get back into cross-stitch, it’s so relaxing but it’s time consuming because I really need to focus on just that which means, computers and TV have to be off
7) What is your favorite drink? I am strangely addicted to Crystal light, when I gave up coffee and soda CL became my go-to drink...I go to my mom’s house and drink up all of hers, them come home and make my own… I don’t make like a little water bottle… oh no! I will make gallons...
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family. Apparently my mother holds a patent for a specific kind of liner used in caskets…
1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year? This time of the year reminds me when I was younger and going back to school, wearing my new school clothes and seeing my friends again. As I got older autumn has always been about renewal, letting the mad habits fall away like the leaves and start fresh again.
2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over? Walk barefooted in the grass.
3. When did you last go on a hay ride? It was about 3 years ago, it’s not a memory that I remember fondly. I distantly remember a lot of itching and sneezing AND bad language
4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish? I have recently learned to love pumpkin. 30 some odd years without pumpkin anything… (can you imagine?). But I think I would say pumpkin spice bread is my favorite.
5. Do you decorate your home for fall? No I save all my decorations for Christmas.
6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they? I love attempting to craft, and there are some projects that actually get finished. I usually save all my needle craft for the winter time.
7. Apple cider or hot chocolate? Such a hard choice… why must you make me choose?
9. Share a fond Fall memory. My very first fall in Las Vegas, it made me truly miss seeing the leaves changing, feeling that moist, crisp evening air. Smelling the dew on the grass right before it frosts over. Living in such a dry places makes me miss simple things like having 4 seasons.
10. It’s not Fall until…You find pumpkin spice stuff everywhere… it used to be when Starbucks came out with the pumpkin spice latte (but I have stopped drinking coffee about a year ago) but I guess that still counts. Instead of drinking the coffee, I start burning my pumpkin spice scented candles.